Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The photo voltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.
The transition from electricity operating street lights to solar electrified lights has turned out to be an ideal solution for both remote as well as urban regions. The company is providing well designed solar LED Street lights that have automatic features and battery back-up in order to store sufficient solar energy and operate the lights for more than 12 hours. The objective of the company is to
conserve energy and make the optimum use of renewable source of energy by producing solar products for the betterment of society.
Solar Street Light Specification
We have established ourselves
as a leading name of superior quality Solar Street Light. These are raised light sources which are powered by photo voltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The photo voltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night. These lights turn on and turn off automatically by sensing outdoor light using a light source. Solar streetlights are designed to work throughout the night.
- Automatic turn off and on.
- Photo voltaic panels.
- Raised light sources.
Micro controller based PWM charging with inbuilt solar street light with the following features:
- Constant Current Phase: all charge current available is used to charge battery.
- Constant voltage Phase: Constant battery voltage towards end charge to present excessive gassing
- Float Stage (below gassing voltage to avoid electrolyte loss)
- Constant Current driver. Driver efficiency > 90%
- Reverse polarity protection without the use of fuse to ease up installation in spite of human error
- Battery charge indicator for different levels of the battery should be present on the fixture, indicating at least 4 levels of battery for easier maintenance. Apart from this, low battery and charging indicators should also be present
- Parallel back up LED pads with each LED should be present so as to replace the solar LED luminary easily in case one of them fails in future
- Gathering and events.
- Battery Over Charge.
- Battery Deep Discharge.
- Solar Panel Reverse Polarity.
- Battery Reverse Polarity.
- LED over current watch dog.