Solar energy is a important source of renewable energy and its technologies are broadly characterised as either passive solar or active solar depending on how they capture and distribute solar energy or convert it into solar power. Solar power is the conversion of sunlight into electricity. Solar power is anticipated to become the world's largest source of electricity by 2050, with solar photo voltaic and concentrated solar power contributing 16 and 11 percent to the global overall consumption, respectively.
In the forest, tribal community, hilly scattered community, salty sea shores, deserts, village, town, cities – during earthquakes, storms, floods – through govt projects, co-operatives, institutes, ngo’s – high volume, time bound. SRN India has established its product, project, installation and service capability in all possible areas.
- MW Power Plant: SRN India has experience and capability, deployed Solar Power Plant in major sectors. SRN India came up with Innovative solution on power plant for Stand alone, Hybrid & Grid connected. The Power Plant ranges from 3kw to 60kw & 1MW to 20MW.
- Solar Steam Generator: SRN India has wide experience in providing reliable and economical solar electric systems for remote power solutions. These systems can be utilized during daytime directly on the power from the solar panels or with battery backup for the use 24 X 7 throughout the year. Typical applications powered by solar electricity include microwave repeater towers, base stations, VSATs, and WLL telecommunication systems.
- Rural Development: SRN India has developed, supplied and installed these systems to serve remote locations and improve quality of life. Individuals & professional organizations are increasingly turning to solar electricity for lighting homes, pumping clean drinking water, refrigerating vaccines, schools, hospitals. Also has new application as solar fencing in villages and farms to protect valued crops from animals.
- Government/Defense :SRN India has penetrated its various solar solutions into the community through various governments’ demonstration and awareness programs. We have worked with government departments to provide solar power solutions for special power needs.
- Solar pump: A solar PV water pumping system - commonly known as a solar pump - draws power from solar cell / modules to operate a motor pump set. Solar power pumps use specially developed and energy efficient motor pump sets to achieve higher discharge which off sets the high initial cost. A solar PV water pumping system consists of a number of solar PV modules connected in series - parallel combination to generate sufficient power to operate a motor pump. The solar PV modules are mounted on a metal frame in a manner that the mounting frame can be turned / tilted to ensure that the modules keep facing the sun throughout the day. The system does not have any storage battery since power generated is used directly then and there. The SPV array converts the solar energy into electricity which is used for running the motor pump set. The pumping system can draw water from the open well / bore well or stream / pond or canal.
- GRID CONNECTED SOLAR POWER SYSTEM : Whenever the sun shines (and even in overcast weather), the solar cells generate electricity. The grid connect inverter converts the DC electricity produced by the solar panels into 240V AC electricity, which can then be used by the property/household.If a grid connect system is producing more power than is being consumed, the surplus is fed into the mains power grid. Some electricity companies will meter the electricity fed into the grid by your system and provide a credit on your bill.
- Solar street lights: Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.The transition from electricity operating street lights to solar electrified lights has turned out to be an ideal solution for both remote as well as urban regions. The company is providing well designed solar LED Street lights that have automatic features and battery back-up in order to store sufficient solar energy and operate the lights for more than 12 hours. The objective of the company is to conserve energy and make the optimum use of renewable source of energy by producing solar products for the betterment of society.
- Solar water heater: Solar water heating (SWH) is the conversion of sunlight into renewable energy for water heating using a solar thermal collector. Solar water heating systems comprise various technologies that are used worldwide increasingly.Solar water heating collectors capture and retain heat from the sun and transfer this heat to a liquid. Solar thermal heat is trapped using the “greenhouse effect,” in this case is the ability of a reflective surface to transmit short wave radiation and reflect long wave radiation. Heat and infrared radiation (IR) are produced when short wave radiation light hits a collector’s absorber, which is then trapped inside the collector. Fluid, usually water, in contact with the absorber collects the trapped heat to transfer it to storage.