Solar water heating (SWH) is the conversion of sunlight into renewable energy for water heating using a solar thermal collector.
Solar water heating systems comprise various technologies that are used worldwide increasingly.
Solar water heating collectors cap
ture and retain heat from the sun and transfer this heat to a liquid. Solar thermal heat is trapped using the “greenhouse effect,” in this case is the ability of a reflective surface to transmit short wave radiation and reflect long wave radiation. Heat and infrared radiation (IR) are produced when short wave radiation light hits a collector’s absorber, which is then trapped inside the collector. Fluid, usually water, in contact with the absorber collects the trapped heat to transfer it to storage.
SOLAR WATER HEATER
PRODUCT DETAILS: Superior corrosion resistant stainless steel inner tank.
- Extra thick insulation for minimum heat loss.
- Long life corrosion proof MS protected outer body.
- Vacuum tube with superior coating to absorb maximum solar radiation & for maximum heat radiation.
- Backup electric heating element for cold rainy days (optional).
- Power coated MS stand & rust free.
- Highly efficient heat pipe technology.
- Heat pipe plus vacuum tube structure no any water in tube if tube broken the water do not lose.
- High pressure storage tank (testing pressure = 11 bar ),
- Inner tank material : enamel tank , 2.0 mm or stainless steel 1.2 mm
- No sealing rubber is needed & hence no leaking problem.
- Easy plug-in installation, anti-freeze.
- Save up to 70 % of electricity.